Application for the ANU Emmanuel and Jenny Notaras Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the ANU School of Music in Australia.
The fund is established for providing financial support to those students, who enrolled as full-time undergraduate students at the ANU School of Music. The successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5000 to a maximum of $20 000 per annum for 1 year.
ANU School of Music delivers a model of music education which best supports the vocational and professional needs of music students grounded in a vision of public service. It was known as the first purpose-built music school facility in Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
EMMANUEL AND JENNY NOTARAS SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australian Citizens
- Undergraduate degree program in Music.
- To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must be a domestic student and enrolled in any year of an undergraduate degree program at ANU School of Music.
- For being admitted, seekers need to hold the certificate of year 12 studies or an international baccalaureate diploma.
- All aspirants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
EMMANUEL AND JENNY NOTARAS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For acquiring this bursary, it’s essential for you to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university. After getting confirmation, claimants will be automatically considered for the studentship.
Application must include:
- The School of Music may be requested for additional documentation such as home address or a supporting statement or financial statements.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 7, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below