Application for the ANU Futures of Demography PhD Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The program aims to support high-potential domestic and international students who want to pursue a PhD degree in demography at the university in Australia. Each successful scholar will receive the amount of $28,092 per annum accredited towards their study expense.
The Australian National University is a research university which is located in Canberra, Australia. It is one of the world’s leading research universities and only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANU PHD FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible to apply for the award.
- Masters degree in Gerontology, Ageing.
- The grant is available for the UK, EU and international students who hold an offer of admission for a masters degree at the king’s college London.
- Students must have a bachelors degree of 2:1 standard with a final mark of at least 60% or above and also meet the admission requirements of the college.
- Aspirants often need to meet the English language requirements to be able to study at the college.
ANU PHD FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For empowering with this educational award, applicants are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the college.No separate application is required.
Application must include:
- The college may ask you for personal statements, transcripts, references, motivation letter and CV.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below