Application for the ANU International Climate Change Research Scholarships in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The award supports high achieving Higher Degree Research students who are going to commence a research program at the university. The objective of the award is to support the emerging generation of bright PhD scholars from rural and remote areas to contribute to game-changing climate change research, adaption and mitigation outcomes. Australian National University will offer the award covers the following costs: A supplementary scholarship to cover costs of daily living to be paid in fortnightly instalments, unless otherwise stated in the offer letter. Leave Entitlements: Paid medical, maternity and parental leave do not apply to this award. Unpaid leave of absence on personal grounds, which does not exceed a total period of twelve months during the award’s tenure, may be granted, after which the student may resume the award.
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a world-class university that focuses on science and education excellence. It is especially well-known for its arts and social science programmes, which rank among the best in the world in many fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANU INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Research degree program in Climate Change.
- Enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the Australian National University (ANU), or currently within the first six months of their PhD program at ANU; and
- Undertaking a PhD project related to climate change, supported by a developed project brief; and
- Hold an approved ANU HDR base stipend scholarship at a minimum RTP base rate.
- Can be a domestic or an international student
- For taking admission in the university, candidates must have a previous year degree.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
ANU INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates are recommended to take admission in the research program at the Australian National University. After being registered, applications including the following items should be submitted to the Institute for Climate, Energy & Disaster Solutions via email ([email protected])
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit academic records, referee reports and providing proof of relevant work experience.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 30, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below