Application for the ANU John Curtin School of Medical Research PhD International Scholarship in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in UK.
The scholarship aims to motivate excellent students who wish to pursue graduate research in medical science at the JCSMR. The scholarship provides a stipend of $27,596 per annum paid fortnightly in arrears. There are also allowances for thesis reimbursement and paid medical, maternity, and paternity leave.
Founded in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree program in the area of Medical Science.
- Enrolled or enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University.
- Holds an Australian Bachelor Honours degree with First Class Honours or equivalent, and has research publications and/or relevant experience.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirement of the program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
PHD INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in the PhD degree program at the Australian National University. After being registered, students will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below