Application for the ANU John James Memorial Foundation PhD International Funding for Medical Research in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The educational award aims to encourage highly-talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in the area of Medical Research. The program will provide the following benefits: A stipend of $ 27,082 to undertake a study on a full-time basis, Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program, Thesis allowance, and Paid medical, maternity, and paternity leave.
Australian National University is a well-known university rank among the best in the world for a number of disciplines including politics and international relations, social policy, and geography. It focuses on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world over.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
JOHN JAMES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree program in Medical Research.
- Have a bachelor’s degree with at least upper second-class honours or a Masters’s degree with a research component or equivalent.
- Must have a First-class honour, or a research Master’s degree from a recognized university.
- For getting enrolled, you need to meet entry requirements for the PhD degree program to study at ANU.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
JOHN JAMES MEMORIAL FOUNDATION FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered, students must take admission to a PhD degree program at Australian National University. After that, all eligible candidates will be automatically considered for this application
Application must include:
- Applicants must provide an academic transcript, degree certificates, and CV in the support of their application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below