Application for theANU Master of Philosophy Funding for Australian and International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The grant is available to pursue master’s degree program. These are awarded to study Master of Philosophy. Australian National University will provide all the following study expenses: Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program, Dependent Child Allowance (International students only), and Thesis Allowance plus award amount of $28,092 per annum.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital. Our focus is on research as an asset and an approach to education. ANU is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANU MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Are domestic or international students
- Have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU and
- This scholarship is available for domestic or international students.
- Have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours) or a Master degree with a research component from a recognized University.
- All applicants, whether domestic or international, must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
ANU MASTER OF PHILOSOPHY FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below