Application for the ANU Peter McGregor HDR Supplementary International Scholarship in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The funding program encourages outstanding students to pursue PhD degree programs in astronomy and astrophysics at the ANU with a special emphasis on instrumentation development. The Australian National University will provide the following benefits: One scholarship of up to $6,000 per annum for domestic and international students at the Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics in Australia. The value of the award is stated in the letter of offer. The award is paid in fortnightly installments.
Established in 1946, Australian National University is particularly well known for its programs. It is one of the world’s leading research universities and the only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PETER MCGREGOR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in Astronomy and Astrophysics, with a substantial instrumentation research component.
- New or continuing student who is enrolled in the PhD program at the Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics and is working on a project in astronomy and astrophysics that incorporates instrumentation development or innovative use of instrumentation.
- Must also have completed all the required milestones to the satisfaction of the Delegated Authority.
- Selection is made on the basis of: (a) originality and feasibility of the research, which should have a substantial instrumentation component, (b) research achievements and accomplishments, (c) impact, or potential for impact, in the research field and (d) good citizenship and engagement with RSAA and the wider community
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
PETER MCGREGOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree programme at the Research School of Astronomy & Astrophysics. No application necessary. All eligible students are automatically considered for the educational award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 22, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below