Application for the ANU Research School of Accounting Honors Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in UK.
The funding scheme is aimed to recruit top talents from around the world for the Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) and Bachelor of Accounting (Honors) programs at Australian National University in Australia. Australian National University will award ten educational awards to students to assist with the cost of their studies. The value of the prize is $15,000 that will be provided through the period of the applicable course.
Australian National University is consistently named as one of the top universities in the world. It is Australia’s only member of the International Alliance of Research Universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ANU RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Must have applied for admission and be going to enrol in the bachelor of commerce (honours) or a bachelor of accounting (honours), and intends to complete the accounting specialization within either of those programs.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) or Bachelor of Accounting (Honours).
- An AQF Level 7 Bachelor Degree, or international equivalent, completed within the last two years. The entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- This university accepts the following certificate as the evidence of your proficiency in English:
- International English Language Testing System
- Cambridge English
- Pearson Test of English Academic
- Occupational English Test
ANU RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Applications is Open for 2020 Entry.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below