Application for the APU Tuition Reduction Funding for International Students in Japan – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Asia Pacific University in Japan.
The main purpose of this educational bursary is to help international students to complete an undergraduate degree program at the University in Japan. The studentship will cover 30%, 50%, 65%, 80% and 100% of the tuition fee for deserving students.
Established in 2000, Asia Pacific University is a private institution in Japan. It was made possible through the collaboration of three parties from the public and private sectors Oita Prefecture, Beppu City and the Ritsumeikan Trust.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
APU TUITION FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Pursuing a bachelors degree in any subject stream.
- To be eligible, you have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
- You have to provide SAT, ACT and other standardized test scores and must have a student visa.
- Students must be proficient in English or Japanese.
APU TUITION FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The university may ask you for official transcripts, scholarship essay and copy of passport.
- Applications Varies according to the country.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below