Application for the Aquatec Maxcon funding for International Students in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Queensland in Australia.
The purpose of this program is to support the high performing students from Australia and all around the world, who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.The studentship will cover the tuition fee of the course.
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral and higher doctorate degrees through a college and ranked as the 48th most reputable university in the world. It is also a founding member of online higher education consortium.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AQUATEC MAXCON FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Australia and all around the world.
- Postgraduate degree coursework in the field of Engineering and Computing Science.
- To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must enroll or intends to enroll full-time in an Approved postgraduate degree program at the university for the academic year 2019-2020.
- For taking admission, seekers are needed to achieving a GPA of at least 5 for each semester of study and must meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- All applicants have to meet English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
AQUATEC MAXCON FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in this studentship, then you must have to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After being registered, claimants can submit an application for the award to the Head of School by the advertised closing date for applications.
Application must include:
- Must attach the cover letter addressed to Professor Peter Halley, School of Chemical Engineering, resume of no more than 2 x A4 pages and copy of any academic achievements you may have, or academic results from your previously University or Institution.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 26, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below