Application for the Ara Equity Awards for International Students in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Ara Institute of Canterbury in New Zealand.
This scholarship is available to prospective and current Ara learners intending to enrol either full-time or part-time in any Level 3 and above programme of study offered by Ara. Ara Institute of Canterbury will provide the amount of $4,000 for brilliant international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
Ara Institute of Canterbury, often referred to as Ara, is an institute of technology in Canterbury, New Zealand. It was formed in 2016 from the merger of Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology (CPIT) and Aoraki Polytechnic.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARA EQUITY AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the Ara Institute of Canterbury.
- Study a programme directly with Ara
- This scholarship is available to NZ citizens, permanent residents and international learners
- For taking admission applicants must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Students must check all the English language requirements for taking admission.
ARA EQUITY AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Students must submit academic transcripts of all previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 31 October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below