Application for the ARC Centre of Excellence PEB Warwick Hillier Honours International Scholarship in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The funding programme encourages excellent students who want to take part in the Honours year of an undergraduate program at the Research School of Biology. The successful applicant will receive a stipend of $7,000. All other applicants will be considered for ARC Centre of Excellence in Plant Energy Biology Honours Scholarships at equal value.
Established in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit your needs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WARWICK HILLIER HONOURS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree coursework in Biology.
- Students who have been successful in gaining entry into the Honours year of an undergraduate program offered by the Research School of Biology.
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must have a willing and suitable supervisor who is associated with the Centre of Excellence for Plant Energy Biology.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of academic performance.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
WARWICK HILLIER HONOURS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must take admission in an Honours year of an undergraduate program at the ANU Research School of Biology. After getting enrolled, applicants must complete and submit an application form. Applications are to be emailed to rsb.studentadmin-at-anu.edu.au.
Application must include:
- Must include the applicant’s academic record, name, and contact details of the applicant’s identified supervisor/s and contact details for two academic referees familiar with the applicant.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below