Application for the ARC DECRA Stipend Awards for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Southern Queensland in Australia.
The programme support students who want to undertake research and work on the development of an airbreathing RDE test engine. The University of Southern Queensland will provide the following benefits: Tuition fees for a period of 6 semesters, full-time equivalent, paid by the USQ, Stipend (living allowance), valued at $30,000 per annum, tax-free, and The maximum period of the award is three years. Periods of study already undertaken towards the program will be deducted from the period of tenure.
The University of Southern Queensland is ranked as Australia’s number one institution for graduate starting salary and student experience. USQ is committed to developing research solutions that deliver a global impact.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARC DECRA STIPEND AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Research degree programme.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or Second Class Honours (Division A) at an Australian University or equivalent in materials engineering, mechanical engineering, mechatronic engineering, computer engineering.
- Have a Master’s degree at an Australian University or equivalent (containing a signi?cant research component) with a GPA of at least 5.5 on a 7-point scale.
- Must be eligible to be enrolled full-time on-campus in the PhD program at USQ.
- Not be a sponsored student receiving similar funding from their Government, or other organizations.
- Applicants will be assessed on academic merit, previous research outputs, and research experience. In addition to this, they will be selected on the basis research track record of the proposed supervisory team and the quality of the research proposal.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
ARC DECRA STIPEND AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity s, you must have to take admission in a research degree coursework at the University of Southern Queensland. If you are interested in pursuing this PhD topic, please send your resume/CV to Dr. Fabian Zander.
Application must include:
- Please ensure you have digital copies of the: a) Curriculum vitae; b) Preliminary Research Thesis Topic Proposal (DOC 48KB); c) Education qualifications (testamur and academic transcripts for all undergraduate and postgraduate awards); d) List of any research presentations and/or publications; c) Documentation confirming citizenship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below