Application for the ARC International PhD Scholarships in Development of Novel Biomolecules in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Adelaide in Australia.
The funding opportunity assists talented and deserving students who want to commence a PhD degree programme. This studentship is available for both international and domestic students. The University of Adelaide will provide a $28,854 per annum plus a $5,000 per annum supplementary scholarship for the session 2022/2023.
The University of Adelaide is a public research university in Australia that is placed 108th in the QS World University Rankings for 2022. It is among the top 1% of universities worldwide. The university is an active member of society, leading our community in harnessing change for social and economic gain.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD degree programme in the Faculty of Engineering, Computer and Mathematical Sciences
- Applicants must be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia, or international students who are acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide.
- For taking part in this studentship, candidates are mandatory to complete the entrance requirement of the University.
- If English is not your first language, you should give any certificate of English language skills: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
INTERNATIONAL PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Completed Expression of Interest form
- Evidence of Australian or New Zealand citizenship, or Australian permanent resident status (if applicable)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Curriculum vitae (including publications, past research experience)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 13 May, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below