Application for the ARC Linkage Project PhD International Scholarship in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The program encourages talented students who want to undertake research on working with geomorphic and vegetative recovery in river and flood management. The funding program is comprised of the Tuition Fee Offset and a Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship (MQRES) Living Allowance/Stipend. The stipend component of The grant is currently valued at AUD $28,092 per annum (2020 rate, tax-exempt).
Established in 1964, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two percent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia. It offers various degree-level programs for students from all around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARC LINKAGE PROJECT PHD SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- This position will focus on the research aims of the ARC Linkage project and work on flow hydrology, flood risk, and natural flood management.
- Have a Masters by Research (MRes) degree in Hydrology, Geomorphology, Physical Geography, Earth Science, Environmental Science, or a related subject.
- You must have training or ability in the following fields:
- Fieldwork design and execution.
- Working with historical hydrological datasets, that may be of coarse resolution.
- Working with large hydrological datasets, that may be of high resolution.
- Modelling historical flood analysis and future flood forecasting.
- Baseline understanding of the geomorphology of river systems.
- Applications of science in applied contexts – e.g. flood risk assessment and natural flood management.
- Working as part of an integrative team and with industry partners.
- For taking admission, students must check the entry requirements of the programme.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
ARC LINKAGE PROJECT PHD SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the opportunity, applicants must have take admission in a PhD degree program at Macquarie University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16 August, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below