Application for the Archaeological Institute Fellowships in America – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Archaeological Institute in America.
The Archaeological Institute of America is a North American nonprofit organization devoted to the promotion of public interest in archaeology and the preservation of archaeological sites. Varies; typical awards range from $2,000 to $8,000 ($7,500 is the current maximum)
Each year, the Institute also presents a number of awards to archaeologists, educators, authors, and others whose work has had a positive impact on the field of archaeology. To be eligible, applicants must be members of the AIA at the time of application and until the end of the fellowship term.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Portuguese, American and other international scholars (members of the AIA at the time of application and until the end of the fellowship term) can apply for this AIA fellowship.
- To be eligible, applicants must have been AIA members in good standing for at least two consecutive years (one year for graduate students). Portuguese, American, and other international scholars are invited to apply
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The mode of applying is online.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below