Application for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the EU Emergency Trust Fund for Africa (EUTF) in Europe and Africa.
The grant covers 100% of the total eligible costs of the action (total funding). Each selected project will receive a grant of between €400,000 and €500,000.
The aim of the program is to improve the employability of young people through targeted technical and vocational education and training (TVET) measures.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TVET INITIATIVE PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chad, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, and Senegal.
- The program provides vocational training and creates new employment opportunities for young people.
- There are three sets of eligibility criteria, relating to the actors, the actions and the costs.
- For taking admission at the university, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
TVET INITIATIVE PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Documents must be sent at the same time as the application form.
- The statutes or articles of association of the lead applicant, (if any) of each co-applicant and (if any) of each affiliated entity.
- Audit report produced by an approved external auditor.
- The external audit report is not required from the co-applicant(s)) or, if any, the affiliated entities.
- A copy of the lead applicant’s accounts of the last three years (the profit and loss account and the balance sheet. For more information go through this link.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 6, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below