Application for the Dean’s Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the AREMA Educational Foundation in USA.
The grants support those who represent the future of our association and the railway industry. It will also encourage and engage them as they are the industry leaders of tomorrow. The AREMA Educational Foundation offers various scholarships that range between $1,000- $6,000.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AREMA GRANTS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- The studentships are awarded in the subject area of engineering technology.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program leading to a degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology in a curriculum that has been accredited by the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology.
- Must have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicants must having an interest in railway engineering, maintaining a minimum GPA of 2.5, and being available for interviews by the AREMA Scholarship Committee.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
AREMA GRANTS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The application form applies to all Scholarships offered by AREMA. By the completion of this form, the Scholarship Review Committee will determine which Scholarship(s) the candidate qualifies for.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit a personal statement (not to exceed 350 words), a history of recent work experience and current GPA.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 6, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below