Application for the ARES Bachelors and Masters Scholarships for Developing Countries in Belgium – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the ARES in USA.
Each year, The ARES awards an average of 130 scholarships Master’s and Bachelor’s Scholarship and 70 Countinuing education scholarships to nationals of its partner countries. Students of Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Haiti, Indonesia, Kenya, Madagascar, Morocco, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Guinea (Conakry), Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, and Zimbabwe can apply for these scholarships. International travel costs Receipts must be provided Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, with a maximum of one round-trip ticket per academic year. Living allowance Lump-sum For 12 months. Indirect mission costs Lump-sum This amount is given once per stay upon arrival of the scholarship holder. Registration fees At the current rate for DGD scholars. Insurance costs Directly paid by ARES.
Applicants must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French. For training organized in another language, it is necessary to know the course language, written and spoken. They also ask the candidate to commit to learning French to participate in daily life in Belgium.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
BACHELORS AND MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All international entrants can apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate programme taught at LWTech is eligible to apply for.
- The applicants must be current or new students at LWTech.
- The applicants must identify as international students.
- The students must meet the admission requirements of the university for international students.
- The students must provide TOEFL/IELTS scores for direct admission to a degree or certificate program.
BACHELORS AND MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Your application should be submitted to ARES via the GIRAF platform
- You must first ensure that you have an active GIRAF account
- You can create an account on the GIRAF platform via this link. This account will be validated (within a few hours to a few days, don’t create more than one account) by ARES, and you will receive a confirmation mail to create a password.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 28 January 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below