Application for the ARES Masters Programmes for Developing Countries in Belgium – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the ARES in Belgium.
Specialization masters and ARES courses offer you the opportunity to follow a master of one year or a refresher course between 4 and 6 months in an institution of the Federation Wallonia-Brussels, Belgium. The award will be distributed in the following manner: 1150 € / month for a period of 12 months.
150 €. Amount awarded once per stay, upon the arrival of the fellow, 700 €. Amount awarded once per stay, upon the arrival of the fellow, At the reduced rate in effect for DGD Fellows, Insurance costs
Directly paid by the ARES, and Travel expenses for interuniversity training.
The University of East Anglia is one of the best universities in the world with beautiful campuses, welcoming cultures, and support staff. It offers a wide variety of degree programs and courses in various fields.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARES MASTERS PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia ( only for training in English ), Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Vietnam
- Either from a developing country. To be eligible, applicants must reside and work in their country at the time of submission;
- Only nationals of the following countries are allowed to apply for ARES scholarships: Benin, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cuba, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Haiti, Madagascar, Morocco, Niger, Peru, Philippines, DR Congo, Rwanda, Senegal, Vietnam ;
- Either less than 40 years old for courses, and less than 45 years old for internships, at the beginning of the training;
- Holds a diploma comparable to a 2nd cycle degree in Belgian university education. However, for some courses, different requirements may be stated, which will then be specified below;
- Demonstrates a relevant professional occupation in a developing country at least two years after the end of the second cycle of the university, or three years after graduation when the candidate holds a postgraduate degree by a university in an industrialized country;
- Have a good knowledge of written and spoken French. For courses organized in another language, it is necessary to have a good knowledge of the language of the course, written and spoken. Candidates will also be asked to commit to learning French in order to participate in everyday life in Belgium;
- Postulated for a single training
- In order for the application to be admissible, the candidate must:
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French. For training organized in another language, it is necessary to have good knowledge of the course language, written and spoken. They also ask the candidate to commit to learning French in order to participate in daily life in Belgium.
ARES MASTERS PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applying to an ARES scholarship is totally free. ARES does not charge any fees at any stage of the application or selection process. You can report any problem concerning individuals or companies who claim to act on behalf of the ARES and request any payment by e-mail to bourses-cooperation-at-ares-ac.be.
- Complete the single application form for a scholarship and admission to one of the French-speaking universities in Belgium;
- Only applications submitted on the appropriate forms and in the language of the training will be taken into consideration;
- all the necessary elements of the file ( application form AND annexes requested ) must be sent in the same AND correctly stapled or bound to avoid loss of documents.
- all selected and reserve candidates will receive an e-mail at the end of the selections.
- Internship in the valorization of secondary resources for a sustainable construction
- Internship in quality control and quality assurance of medicines and health products
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 5, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below