Application for the ARES Masters Programmes for Developing Countries in Belgium – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the ARES – Académie De Recherche Et D’Enseignement Supérieur in Belgium.Specialization masters and ARES courses offer you the opportunity to follow a master of one year or a refresher course between 4 and 6 months in an institution of the Federation Wallonia-Brussels, Belgium. The award will be distributed in the following manner: 1150 € / month for a period of 12 months, 150 €. Amount awarded once per stay, upon the arrival of the fellow, 700 €. Amount awarded once per stay, upon the arrival of the fellow, At the reduced rate in effect for DGD Fellows, Insurance costs, Directly paid by the ARES, Travel expenses for interuniversity training. Amounts for an internship: In economy class on an IATA company, a round trip, 83 € /day for stays from 8 to 17 days, 1400 € / month for stays of 18 days to 1 month (fixed amount), 1400 € / month for stays of 1 to 6 months, prorated to the number of days, 150 €. Amount awarded once per stay, upon the arrival of the fellow, Insurance costs, and Travel expenses for interuniversity training.
Applicants must have a good knowledge of written and spoken French. For training organized in another language, it is necessary to have good knowledge of the course language, written and spoken. They also ask the candidate to commit to learning French in order to participate in daily life in Belgium.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARES MASTERS PROGRAMMES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- foreign candidates are eligible to apply.
- Available for undertaking an undergraduate or a master degree program in any field offered by the university.
- An applicant must commence study in a course at ECU South West (Bunbury) campus in semester one 2020
- Sign a 44-week contract with the South West (Bunbury) Campus ECU Village for a 6 bedroom apartment
- Must not be in receipt of a government bursary or industry sponsorship
- Qualification equivalent to Australian year 12 for a bachelor and an undergraduate degree for a master’s program is essential.
- If the participant’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by the TOEFL or IELTS test.
ARES MASTERS PROGRAMMES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- At the time of application, the aspirants will be asked to submit their academic transcripts (copies or original), language ability proof (score or certificate), curriculum vitae, and some other documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below