Application for the Arthur F. Church Mechanical Engineering international awards in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The purpose of the funding programme is to assist excellent students by providing up to $5,000 for pursuing an undergraduate degree in the field of Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering. Students will receive up to $5,000 for commencing undergraduate degree programme at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The University of Waterloo is consistently ranked as Canada’s most innovative university and most famous for its cooperative education programs. It provides opportunities to grow your career through leadership training, organizational development workshops, and secondments.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARTHUR F. CHURCH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate degree programme in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering.
- To be eligible, applicants must have exceptional academic and extracurricular records and are entering the first year of Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Applicants must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
ARTHUR F. CHURCH MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waterloo. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below