Application for the Arts and Humanities Research Council WRoCAH Open Competition Studentships in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of York in UK.
This studentship has been made available to all international and UK national students towards a PhD study at the University of York in the UK. Students with relevant degrees and experience are eligible and awarded tuition fees and stipends. The University of York will select the students who will be provided a £15,609 stipend and a tuition fee for the PhD study undertaken.
The University of York, ranked 119th by the Times Higher Education ranking for 2019, is a collegiate research university-driven to provide the highest standard of customer satisfaction, value for money, and product quality within a friendly and helpful environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
OPEN COMPETITION STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK citizens and international students can both apply.
- Students can apply for PhD projects within the AHRC remit of Histories, Cultures, Heritage, Creative and Performing Arts, and Languages and Literature at York.
- The applicants must either be a part-time or full-time student.
- The applicants must have a first or 2:1 honors degree or equivalent or a Masters-level qualification.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (Academic and Indicator)
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE)
- TOEFL IBT (internet-based and special home edition) (TOEFL MyBest score is not acceptable for meeting the English language requirement)
- Trinity ISE
OPEN COMPETITION STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Admission applications must be made via the university application portal. After submitting the admission applications, students will receive a 9-digit ID number, using which they can make an application for the studentship.
Application must include:
- Academic transcripts
- Two references
- Research proposal
- Samples of written work
- Personal statement
- Evidence of financial support
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 26 January, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below