Application for the Arts Entrepreneurship Award for International Students in Canada – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Waterloo in Canada.
The award is designed for the Canadian and international students to pursue the full-time undergraduate degree coursework at the university.Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $2,500.
The University of Waterloo offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It is most famous for its cooperative education (co-op) programs. It also operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARTS ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from Canada and all around the world
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and Financial Mgmt, Anthropology, Classical Studies, Communication Arts, Economics, English Language and Literature, Fine Arts, French Studies, Germanic and Slavic Studies, Global Business and Digital Arts, History, International Trade, Italian Studies, Liberal Studies, Medieval Studies, Music, Peace and Conflict Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Religious Studies, Russian and European Studies, Sexuality, Marriage and Family Studies, Social Development Studies, Sociology and Legal Studies, Spanish and Latin American Studies, Women’s Studies.
- To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to be enrolled in the bachelor degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2019-2020. Selection will be made on the basis of academic achievement.
- All students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- For being accepted in the undergraduate degree program, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
ARTS ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For earning this education award, you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
Application must include:
- You need to attach a statement/letter (maximum one page) to explain why you are applying for this specific award and how you meet the award criteria.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below