Application for the MBA Scholarship For International Student in Austria – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in Austria.
The main object of the program is to support masters students in Fire Engineering at the University of Canterbury. The award is open to open to both domestic and international students.The value of the grant is $4,000.
The University of Canterbury gives an excellent education so that students will be able to turn their skills into an amazing career. UC offers over 100 qualifications in more than 80 different subject areas through undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ARUP FIRE ENGINEERING FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Application are accepted from around the world including New Zealand
- The program will be awarded for full-time postgraduate study in Fire Engineering
- To be eligible, the applicants must enrol full-time at the university in a program for either a Master of Engineering in Fire Engineering (MEFE) or a Master of Engineering Studies in Fire Engineering (MEngSt(Fire)) degree.
- International students may apply as long as the regulation does not specifically restrict awards for NZ citizens or NZ resident class visa holders.
- If you are ready to study at UC, you must have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English and provide evidence of your English skills.
- Applicants must have met the academic requirements for enrolment in a program for a MEFE or MEngSt (Fire) by 10 December in the year of application for the award.
ARUP FIRE ENGINEERING FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To applying online for this award, applicants must have a myUC account and you must register with myUC prior. The online applications will be started eight weeks before the closing date.
Application must include:
- Applicants will need to submit the following to support – CV, Community involvement evidence, Proof of citizenship or residency status (e.g. birth certificate, passport), financial hardship or ethnic background, List of referees, Transcripts or records of learning, and if necessary arrange any academic or language tests required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below