Application for the Ascend Educational Fund Awards Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Ascend Educational Fund in USA.
This is open for immigrant students and children of immigrants who are graduating from a New York City high school to attend public or private colleges and universities, regardless of ethnicity, national origin, or immigration status. Ascend Educational Fund awards scholarships ranging from $2,500 to $20,000.
Ascend Educational Fund is a group of professionals dedicated to providing educational scholarships and mentorship to help our community reach its full potential and fulfill its promise.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASCEND EDUCATIONAL FUND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International Students can apply for this application.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any Graduate degree subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be born outside the United States or have two parents born outside the United States
- Candidates must be a graduating senior at a high school in the five boroughs of New York City
- Applicants must enroll full-time at an accredited public or private college or university in 2019-2020
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
ASCEND EDUCATIONAL FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- financial aid positions will be disbursed directly to the recipient’s educational institution in equal installments over a two or four year period, depending on the type of institution. Submit all documents at [email protected].
Application must include:
- To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must submit the Completed and signed application form, official high school transcript, copy of SAT or ACT score report, two letters of recommendation, Two essays.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 7, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below