Application for the ASEAN Scholarship for South-East Asian students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Edinburgh Napier University in UK.
The program is open for students who are going to enrol in a full-time bachelor’s or master’s course at Edinburgh Napier University in the UK. The scholars will grant to all the selected candidates with £3,000 for year one of the applicable courses.
Edinburgh Napier University is a great place on the term of education and environment. It holds a high employment rate. It has established good connections with many employers and business. It comprises three campuses which are full of modern facilities and pleasant environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASEAN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Domiciled in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei or Vietnam
- Be self-funding your course
- Holding an offer to study a full-time bachelors or masters course in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in arts & media, business and computing, engineering, biosciences and healthcare.
- Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Brunei or Vietnam.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- For most of the courses, the university accepts IELTS and Duolingo.
ASEAN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates will automatically be considered for the opportunity after participating in an applicable course.
Application must include:
- All applicants might be required to submit following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below