Application for the ASEAN Scholarships for Brunei and Singapore in New Zealand – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in new Zealand.
The award is available to students from Brunei and Singapore countries who want to pursue the PhD degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.The studentship will be awarded worth up to $23,500.
Victoria University of Wellington offers a broad range of other courses. It is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from Brunei and Singapore.
- PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
- The applicant should have an outstanding academic track record in a relevant discipline. Candidates will be expected to have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with academic distinction equivalent to a First Class Honors degree at a New Zealand University.
- Before enrolling in the PhD degree coursework, you are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All aspirants need to have good knowledge of written and spoken the English language.
ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for this educational opportunity, you need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program first. Then you can apply for the fund through the online application portal.
Application must include:
- Must attach the required supporting documentation including references, personal statement highlighting your involvement in extra-curricular activities, interest in internationalization, motivations and future goals no more than 500 words
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below