Application for the ASEAN Scholarships for Malaysian Students in Singapore – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Ministry of Education Singapore in Singapore.
This all-rounder scholarship covering everything from tuition fee to insurance of the selected students is exclusively offered to Malaysian national applicants that want to get admitted in a Singaporean institute of junior college at Secondary 1, Secondary 3, or Pre-university 1 level. The ministry will provide the selected students the following benefits: Annual allowance with hostel accommodation, Settling-in allowance, Return economy airfare for East Malaysians or return transport allowance for West Malaysians, School fees, Examination fees for GCE O-Level and A-Level (once only, as applicable), and Subsidized medical benefits and insurance cover for accidents.
The Ministry of Education is a ministry of the Government of Singapore that directs the formulation and implementation of policies related to education in Singapore. The mission of MOE is to mold the future of our nation by molding the people who will determine our future.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysia students are eligible to apply.
- Secondary 1, Secondary 3, or Pre-university 1 in selected Singapore secondary schools or junior colleges can be applied for.
- The applicants must have a good record of participation in co-curricular activities.
- Students must provide all prior academic certificates and meet the entry requirements of the desired Singaporean institute.
- The students must meet the language requirements of the Singaporean school they wish to get admitted in.
ASEAN SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students must follow the application procedure of any desired Singapore secondary schools or junior colleges. Students can register themselves for the scholarship by filling this form.
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit academic transcripts and other documents required by the institute they wish to join.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15th March, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below