Application for the Asia Institute PhD Funding for Domestic & International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Melbourne in Australia .
The study program is accessible for deserving applicants from any country who wish to undertake a PhD degree coursework at the university for the academic year 2020/21. The university will provide all the following expenses: A living allowance of approximately $30,600 per annum for full-time students (pro-rata for part-time students) paid as a stipend. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave, awarded for three years, with an option to apply for a six-month extension after three years, relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
The University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university based in Australia, that was founded in 1853. It has various programs that include public events, workshops, feeder programmes and connection to the entrepreneurs on-stage
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASIA INSTITUTE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- PhD support will be awarded in Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies.
- For admission, candidates must have a master’s degree from any recognized university.
- Applicants must have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
ASIA INSTITUTE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the grant, applicants need to take a PhD degree program at the university. No application is required. PhD candidates will be automatically considered for these endowments.
Application must include:
- CV, research proposal no more than 2,000 words and Writing Sample and copy of diploma must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below