Application for the ASML Technology Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Twente in Netherlands.
The funding program supports motivated candidates who want to pursue 2 years full-time Master of Science degree in technical and scientific disciplines. The program will provide the following benefits: Financial support of € 5000.00 per year for each of the two years of the full-time master’s degree, A personal ASML mentor who guides you in your personal development, A two-year professional development program, Introduction to ASML activities, specialists and knowledge, and have a look at the overview of the estimated costs of living in the Netherlands (excluding tuition fees).
Founded in 1961, the University of Twente is a public research university located in the Netherlands and ranked in the top 400 universities in the world. It offers degrees in the fields of social sciences, exact sciences and is highly specialized in engineering.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASML SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Award is awarded to pursue a Master of Science degree in the subject area of Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, and Systems & Control.
- You are a student who has (nearly) completed a BSc and wants to pursue an MSc program at a Dutch university from an eligible Master’s program list.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
ASML SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit an up-to-date resume, a list of academic transcripts of the last two years (with at least 7.5 average on a scale to 10), and a proven record of extracurricular activities showing entrepreneurship and drive.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before April 22, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below