Application for the Aston Enterprise funding for International Students in the UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Aston University in UK.
The grant is available for the brilliant UK, EU and international students to study the master’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.The winners will receive a fully-funded position (100% reduction in tuition fees) for a master’s course beginning in September 2020 and guaranteed participation in BSEEN, including mentorship, office space and a grant to start a business in Birmingham after they graduate.
Aston University was ranked in the top 55 universities in the UK by all major domestic and international league tables. It has a safe and friendly campus enjoyed by a global, multicultural community. It offers an academic dress for graduates of the University.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASTON ENTERPRISE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from UK, EU and all over the globe.
- Postgraduate degree in the Business related subject area.
- To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to apply for the one-year master’s degree coursework at the Aston University for the academic year beginning in September 2020.
- You must be able to satisfy the University’s English language requirements.
- For being enlisted, claimants are demanded to meet the entry requirements of the university.
ASTON ENTERPRISE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For capturing this studentship, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at Aston University. After taking acceptance, candidates submit the online award application form.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below