Application for the Global MBA Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Aston University in UK.
Along with a handsome amount of prize, this program will also provide deserving female candidates with a program of mentoring and support and networking opportunities throughout their course. Winners will be awarded £6,000 to help with tuition fees. Apart from this, they will also get a program of mentoring and support throughout the course as well as networking opportunities with business and industry.
Established in 1966, Aston University is committed to inspiring teaching. It is based in the beautiful location of the city of Birmingham. It is regarded as the premier center for research efforts and excellent education and has 11,000 undergraduate and over 2,000 postgraduate students from over 120 countries.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASTON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Women from any part of the world can be considered for this opportunity.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate taught programs in engineering & applied science.
- Female international students from any country outside of the EU can apply.
- This scholarship is available for students applying to all undergraduate and postgraduate taught programs within the school of engineering & applied science.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- You can provide the following certificates of ELTS and TOEFL to provide your English language ability.
ASTON INTERNATIONAL WOMEN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Entrants are required to provide a short supporting statement.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 19th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below