Application for the ASTRO 3D Science PhB Advanced Studies Course Award in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in UK.
The funding program aims to increase interest amongst Science PhB students in ASTRO 3D student research projects. The award provides a one-off payment of $3000 to be paid after the census date for the Advanced Studies (SCNC) course within which the research project is undertaken.
Founded in 1946, Australian National University is a world-leading university that focuses on excellence in research and education. It offers a wide range of accommodation options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit aspirant’s needs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ASTRO 3D AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the award.
- The grant is available to pursue Advanced Studies Course as part of their Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours)-Science degree program. The funding is awarded in the field of Astronomy & Astrophysics.
- Intending to undertake a research project within the Advanced Studies Course.
- Be enrolled in an Advanced Studies Course as part of their Bachelor of Philosophy (Honours) – Science degree program.
- For taking admission in the university, candidates must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
ASTRO 3D AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Applicants must send a declaration that they wish to be considered for the Award, ASTRO 3D project proposal, a short CV (1 page) including contact details for the ASTRO 3D research project supervisor, a copy of their current ANU transcript or Statement of Results from ISIS.
- Applications is Open for 2020.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below