Application for the Athlete Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Douglas College in Canada.
Student-athletes who wish to pursue their studies at Douglas College in Canada are exclusively offered this application . This support will be given to both domestic and international students that are already an athlete at DC and will be given a sum of money towards the domestic or international tuition fee of the applied programme. The selected applicants will receive $7,000 towards the domestic or international tuition fee of the applied programme at Douglas.
Ranked 84th in all of Canada, Douglas College is the largest public degree-granting college institution in British Columbia with a motto to do what they love and be good at it. It visualizes producing resilient global citizens with the knowledge and skills to adapt, innovate and lead in a changing world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ATHLETE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from within Canada and the rest of the countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Undergraduate or graduate-level subjects and courses are eligible to undertake.
- The applicants must be student-athletes at Douglas.
- The applicants must have High school graduation OR must be minimum 17 years of age.
- The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: IELT S – 7.0, TOEFL IBT – 83, PTE – 56, Duolingo – 110, and CAEL – 60.
ATHLETE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are requested to submit an admission application through the student portal of the university. Applicants will be considered on the original application.
Application must include:
- High school/college transcripts
- A valid passport
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30th September, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below