Application for the ATLAS Scholarships at University College Twente in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University College Twente in Netherlands.
The University College Twente offers an interdisciplinary Bachelor’s program in Technology and Liberal Arts & Sciences (ATLAS) for top students, integrating social and technical perspectives into a new engineering approach. The studentships are valid for three academic years in the amount of €6,000 per academic year.
The University of Twente is a leading international research university in Europe, situated in the Netherlands. University offers an inspiring academic setting for the world’s brightest and most talented minds. Most of our Bachelor’s programs are English taught.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
ATLAS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Non-EU students.
- You have been admitted to the ATLAS programme.
- You display strong motivation and have earned excellent grades in secondary school.
- You are unable to attend the University College Twente without a scholarship. Students must prove their financial needs by submitting a budgetary proposal, or by sending copies of the salary statements of both parents (or legal guardians) and recent tax returns.
- If a student’s secondary education level is comparable to the Dutch VWO diploma, they can submit the final grade in English to prove their English language proficiency. This grade must be at least 75% of the maximum score. Additionally, their English language skills may be tested during the selection procedure.
- If their secondary education level is not comparable to the Dutch VWO diploma or their final grade in English does not meet the required level, they must provide one of the English language test scores:
- IELTS (overall band score): 7.0
- TOEFL internet-based test: 100
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE): C
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): C
- Native English speakers, as well as applicants with an International Baccalaureate or European
- Baccalaureate diploma, are exempt from the English language proficiency requirement.
ATLAS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the grant, candidates must have to take admission in the university, and they will be considered for the award automatically.
Application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation letter
- Diploma and transcript of records
- Copy of their passport or ID
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below