Application for the AUC Centennial Scholarships for International Students in Egypt – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the American University in Cairo in Egypt.
The main objective of this scholarship is to support Egyptian and international students who want to enter an undergraduate degree at the university. The American University in Cairo will provide a partial and full fee for each winning candidate to complete their higher studies in Egypt.
Founded in 1919, American University is a private research university in Cairo, Egypt. It was ranked 411th university globally and 9th in the “Arab Region” by QS World University Rankings in their 2021 rankings. It is a highly reputed English-language, American-accredited institution. It has always been committed to teaching and research. It offers its students 37 undergraduate, 44 masters, and two Ph.D. programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUC CENTENNIAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- The studentships will be awarded in undergraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Students must demonstrate outstanding academic qualifications and financial need
- Aspirants need a bachelor’s degree to enroll in a master’s program at American University in Cairo.
- As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show their ability in the Academic and English language requirement.
AUC CENTENNIAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you will need to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a resume, academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended, copy of passport, and letter of recommendation.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below