Application for the Auckland Law School’s Dean’s Doctoral Funding for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
The program is exclusively open to encourage and support motivated candidates to undertake a full-time doctoral study on an agreed topic in the Faculty of Law. The value of The grant is up to $28,200pa in 2020, domestic PhD fees and Health Insurance (if applicable).
As the largest university in New Zealand, Auckland was founded in 1883 and it is also known as the highest-ranked university in the country. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
DEAN’S DOCTORAL FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue a full-time doctoral study on an agreed topic in the Faculty of Law.
- You must have completed a significant research project, dissertation or thesis, at the university level.
- You need to have completed a postgraduate bachelor’s (honours) degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours, or a master’s degree with first-class or second class (division 1) honours in a relevant field.
- For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
DEAN’S DOCTORAL FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All candidates first have to take admission in a Doctoral degree program. After taking admission to the program, a scholarship is awarded on the recommendation of the relevant faculty or University of Auckland committee. You do not need to apply for this application , award or prize or complete an online application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Applications may be submitted at any time of the year.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below