Application for the Auckland Masters Programme for International Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Auckland School of Medical Sciences in New Zealand.
The educational program aims to assist highly motivated students who want to commence master’s degree coursework at the Auckland School of Medical Sciences in New Zealand. The University of Auckland will provide up to five awards, for a period of up to two years and will be of the value of up to $20,000 per annum paid as a compulsory fee credit.
Established in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand provides a range of accommodation options for international students. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciples.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUCKLAND MASTERS PROGRAMME ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master of Biomedical Science, Master of Science in Pharmacology, or Master of Science in Physiology.
- Must have a bachelor honours degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- Must have a GPA/GPE of 7.00 or above in their most recent qualifying programme to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for the master’s degree program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
AUCKLAND MASTERS PROGRAMME APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this funding program, then you are recommended to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Auckland. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity
Application must include:
- You must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts in the support of your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below