Application for the Auckland Postgraduate Awards for Domestic and International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in New Zealand. The Auckland Law School Postgraduate Awards are open for the domestic and international students who will commence a master’s degree coursework at the Auckland Law School. The University of Auckland is awarding up to five awards to encourage and support academically outstanding students to undertake a master study. The awards will cover a substantial amount worth NZ$10,000 of the recipients’ costs.
Founded in 1883 as a constituent college of the University of New Zealand, the University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand. The university is the highest-ranked university in the country.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUCKLAND POSTGRADUATE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open for overseas students.
- Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies and Master of Taxation Studies at the Auckland Law School.
- Applicants are required to enroll in the postgraduate degree program in Laws, Legal Studies and Taxation Studies.
- You are advised to check the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
AUCKLAND POSTGRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, candidates are needed to register in the master’s degree program at the University of Auckland. After applying, application for the award shall be made in writing to- Faculty of Law University of Auckland Private Bag 92019 Auckland 1142.
Application must include:
- Copies of your official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed.
- A current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- A cover letter
- Copy of passport(for international students)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below