Application for the Auckland Postgraduate Awards for International Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
The funding program supports excellent students who want to commence a Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies, and Master of Taxation Studies at the Auckland Law School. The Auckland Law School will offer an award of NZ$10,000 to international and domestic students for the academic year 2020-2021.
Founded in 1883, the University of Auckland is the highest-ranked university in New Zealand. It provides high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities for the students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUCKLAND POSTGRADUATE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Master of Laws, Master of Legal Studies, Master of Taxation Studies.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or postgraduate certificate from New Zealand, or acceptable equivalent qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
Previous work experience may be taken into account.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
AUCKLAND POSTGRADUATE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the postgraduate coursework at the University of Auckland. After that, all applications for the award shall be made in writing to the Faculty of Law via email to lawdean-at-auckland.ac.nz.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit copies of their official university transcripts including the grades of all courses completed, a current CV, including the names and contact details of two academic referees, and a cover letter.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 30 June of every academic year will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below