Application for the Auckland Summer Scholarships for Domestic & International Students in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Auckland in New Zealand.
Summer Research The studentships are a great way to gain valuable research experience, work with leading researchers at the University of Auckland, enhance career opportunities and help students think about pursuing postgraduate study. The University of Auckland will provide all following expenses: $6,000 tax-free stipend. Get a taste of postgraduate research and help you think about pursuing postgraduate study. If you are new to the University of Auckland or New Zealand, you can experience studying here and living in Auckland. Improve your career opportunities. In some cases, The grants lead to a career in research. Develop research networks and collaborate with leading researchers. Some summer scholars co-author presentations at international conferences and academic journal articles. Exposure to authentic case studies. Participate in project meetings.Practice data collection, analysis, literature reviews, interviewing techniques and mind mapping. Learn to use specialised software. And Acquire specialist laboratory and presentation skills.
Located in the heart of New Zealand, the University of Auckland was founded in 1883 and it is also known as the highest-ranked university in the country. It provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUCKLAND SUMMER SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- New Zealand and international applicants can apply for these summer research scholarships.
- This is a general guideline for eligibility for a Summer Research Scholarship. Students will need to check the Summer Research Scholarships Regulations for the faculty that is offering their project of interest. Those eligible
- You have completed at least two years of an undergraduate degree and be either
- enrolled in an undergraduate degree at a New Zealand university at the time of application
- enrolled in a postgraduate bachelor (honours) or postgraduate diploma programme (some faculties) at a New Zealand university at the time of application
- enrolled in an undergraduate degree at an international institution in 2021.
- You have a scholarship GPA/GPE of 6.00 or above (5.50 for Mori or Pacific students).
- You have identified a clearly defined project and suitable supervisor willing to supervise the project. For the Faculty of Creative Arts and Industries, you are required to devise the project; for all other faculties, refer to your faculty’s list of available projects.
- Generally, you shouldn’t have held a Summer Research Scholarship previously (for exceptions, check the regulations).
- You are not seeking employment as a tutor during Summer School or in paid employment either inside or outside the University during the tenure of your Summer Research Scholarship.
- You haven’t started masters, doctoral, or taught postgraduate programme (some taught programmes are permitted: check the regulations), or be completing a dissertation or thesis on an extension.
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, they will need to meet the English-language proficiency requirements for postgraduate study at the University.
AUCKLAND SUMMER SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for a Summer Research Scholarship, ALL applicants must make their application in two steps:
- »Step 1. Apply for admission to the Summer Research programme
- »Step 2. Apply for a scholarship and a project
- If you wish to apply for projects in two or more faculties you must complete a separate application for each relevant faculty (you only need to apply for admission to the Summer Research programme once).
- Applications is Open for 2021.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below