Application for the Augustana College Music Scholarships for International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Augustana College in USA.
The educational program is open for high achieving international participants and has the motive of helping them in pursuing a music degree program in any major for four years at the college. The university will provide the award amount of up to $4,000 to the winning students.
Founded in 1860, Augustana College is a private college located in Rock Island, Illinois. It provides more than 50 undergraduate majors, music programs and other professional degrees for all deserving candidates.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MUSIC SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from domestic and overseas are permitted to apply.
- The music degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the students must intend to major in music education and have a high school GPA of at least 3.0 for this program.
- For admission, they must have a high school GPA of at least 3.0 for this program.
- Applicants must be in receipt of either a conditional or an unconditional offer for a place at Lancaster University for October 2022 entry, which you have accepted (non?UCAS applications) or accepted firmly (UCAS applications).
- For international students, the TOEFL minimum is 550 on a written test, 80 on the internet test. The IELTS minimum is 6.5.
MUSIC SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The University would like to inform participants that candidates need to take admission in a music degree program at the university. After being successfully enrolled at the university, eligible students will automatically be considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- Official high school transcript, submit ACT/SAT scores, A letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 13, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below