Application for the AUP Scholar Awards for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the American University of Paris in France.
All international students are eligible to apply for this application . The awards are presented to those students who show excellent academic promise, global perspective, significant extracurricular activities and demonstrated financial need.
The American University of Paris is a private educational institute and the oldest American institutions of higher education in Europe with a mission to educate its students to communicate effectively in a world of many languages and to become critical thinkers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUP SCHOLAR AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities
- All undergraduate degree courses are eligible.
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must hold impressive academic records
- AUP Global Citizenship Awards permit the most talented, internationally oriented students to choose an AUP education.
- Students must have a high school degree certificate with relevant marks.
- The applicants are required to submit one of the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Internet-Based Test (ibT) minimum score: 88. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- Cambridge English – First, Advanced, or Proficiency level, minimum score: 176.
- TOEIC – Listening and Reading, minimum score: 810. To have your results sent directly, use our institutional code 0866.
- IELTS – Academic Option, minimum score 6.5.
AUP SCHOLAR AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The applicants must first sign up on the official online portal of the university and submit the supporting documents.
- The applicants must select ‘yes’ when further asked if interested in a financial award or not.
- The applicants will then receive a mail on the registered ID.
- The applicants are required to use the same email address as the admissions application.
- The applicants must complete the application providing any further supporting documents.
Application must include:
- A personal statement and a supplemental essay.
- Extra activities and work experience.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Official transcripts from the past three years of schooling.
- SAT/ACT scores are optional.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 15 November, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below