Application for the Aurecon Bursary Scheme for South Africa Students In South Africa – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Aurecon in South Africa.
The studentship is available for providing financial support to the deserving students, who wish to study the BSc or BEng in the fields of Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.The bursary will provide up to R90, 000.00 per annum to every bursar to support them in their studies.
Aurecon delivers project design and management across twelve markets. It is as one of Asia Pacific’s largest multi-disciplinary engineering consultancies, with a history spanning more than 75 years. It provided a broad range of professional technical services across.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AURECON BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from South Africa.
- Bachelor degree in the fields of Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- The applicant must be studying or intending to study BSc or BEng in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering undergraduate Degrees at recognized Universities in South Africa. The grade 12 students must have maintained a 5 symbol or higher in Mathematics and Science since Grade 11.
- Tertiary students must have maintained a minimum of 70 percent aggregate. The bursary will be renewed annually if the student’s academic performance is satisfactory.
- Aspirants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
- For taking admission, claimants are needed to hold their high school degree certificates and all the academic qualification certificates.
AURECON BURSARY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To take part in this studentship, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at any South African University. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for the education award.
Application must include:
- Must attach the copy of your CV in Word or PDF format, a certified copy of your South African ID Book, certified copy of all your academic transcripts and proof of registration/acceptance.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below