Application for the Australia-Britain Society Honours Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.
The studentships are open for Home UK/EU and overseas students undertaking full-time research in any LSE discipline. The aim of the studentships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. The Studentship will cover full fees and an annual stipend of £17,000 – 18,000 for four years.
Established in 1895, London School of Economics has 25 academic departments and institutes which conduct teaching and research across a range of legal studies and social sciences.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUSTRALIA-BRITAIN FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Home and International Students can apply.
- Undergraduate degree program.
- An applicant must be enrolled or have been enrolled in an undergraduate degree program of study leading to the award of a pass degree of bachelor with a major in history
- be granted entry to the Honours Program in History
- be an Australian citizen, a New Zealand citizen, a holder of a Permanent Visa in Australia or is an international student
- A student who has been granted entry into a combined Honours Program in the College of Arts and Social Sciences which includes history is also eligible.
- Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- The University accepts following certificates as evidence of English proficiency: IELTS, TOEFL paper-based test, TOEFL internet-based test, Cambridge CAE Advanced, PTE Academic and Duolingo.
AUSTRALIA-BRITAIN FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students who have successfully enrolled in the history honours program shall be automatically considered.
Application must include:
- Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below