Application for the Australia Global Innovator Scholarships for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Federation University in Australia.
The educational award is accessible for the outstanding aspirants who wish to undertake bachelors or master’s degree coursework at the university in Australia. The educational award will cover the 20% of tuition fees of an undergraduate or postgraduate program for the successful students.
Founded in 1870, the University of the Federation is a public, dual-sector university in Australia. It is Australia’s fourth oldest tertiary education institution. The university offers various undergraduate and post-graduate degree programmes.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL INNOVATOR SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from all over the globe.
- Bachelors or Masters degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
- A prospective international student
- Enrolling as a commencing student in semester 1, 2 or summer semester in 2021
- Eligible to study in Australia with a valid visa
- Entry requirements vary from program to program, but generally require completion of an Australian bachelor degree, or overseas equivalent, with specified minimum grades (or marks) in relevant subjects. A period of work experience, following graduation, may also be required for some program.
- Undergraduate students are assessed competitively based on Australian Year 12, or equivalent overseas school qualifications.
- Other admission requirements of the university
- Claimants have to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university.
GLOBAL INNOVATOR SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Provide your previous degree certificate, copy of passport and other documents required by the university.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 20 February, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below