Application for the Australian Alumni International Scholarship in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open for International students at the Edith Cowan University in Australia.
The scholarship is open to students who have previously completed an education program in Australia and want to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the university.
Established in 1991, ECU is an Australian public university. It has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. The university was named after Edith Dickeys Cowan, the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUSTRALIAN ALUMNI INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Positions are available for International students.
- The candidates must be commencing study at ECU in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree. Applicant must meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice. Applicant must be intended to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- The candidate must have completed one of the following courses in Australia at time of application: recognized English course (minimum 10 weeks), study abroad program, university foundation program, secondary schooling, certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree at any VET provider, undergraduate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or Master degree or Off-shore AQF award, Completed 6 months at an Australian University.
AUSTRALIAN ALUMNI INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the scholarship, candidates must need to take admission at the university. When the university approves your ECU course application you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 30, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below