Application for the Australian Computer Science Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Australian National University in Australia.The program is open to domestic and international students undertaking a program or Major in a Computer Science discipline in the Research School of Computer Science, in the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science. The successful applicant will receive a stipend of $10,000 in two equal payments, paid after the semester census date.
Established in 1946, ANU is a national research university, located in Canberra, Australia. It was named world’s 7th most international university in a 2017 study by Times Higher Education and ranked 100th in the CWTS Leiden ranking.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUSTRALIAN COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Australians and international citizens are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- award is available in the field of Computer Science
- The award is available each year to a continuing ANU student who is:
- an undergraduate domestic or international student
- undertaking a program or Major in a Computer Science discipline in the Research School of Computer Science, in the ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science, and has completed a minimum of 12 units of 3000-level COMP courses
- able to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to passion, innovation and creativity within computer science.
AUSTRALIAN COMPUTER SCIENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
Application must include:
- The applicant is to submit in video format an expression of interest that articulates their idea in any field related to computer science & addressing any relevant issue. The content and format is at the student’s discretion and should require no professional editing or video equipment.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below