Application for the Global Commitment Scholarship for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Charles Sturt University in Australia.
The ALIA award is open to all commencing and continuing students to study in any ALIA Accredited undergraduate or postgraduate courses at CSU in Australia. Charles Sturt University will provide a $5,000 award for winning students. If the award will greater than $5,000 will be paid in two instalments each year.
Founded in 1989, Charles Sturt University has multiple-campus. It is Australia’s largest regional university that offers a range of undergraduate and master courses and distance education programs.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
AUSTRALIAN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- There is no restriction for nationalities.
- ALIA Accredited undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
- Students who are beginning the study at CSU in 2021 are eligible to apply
- Applicant must identify as an Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander or South Sea Islander to be considered.
- Students must be studying in- Any Year (Preference for 1st Year), Bachelor of Information Studies (with specialisations), Master of Information Studies (with specialisations), and Master of Education (Teacher Librarianship).
- Any Australian/New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident who has applied for admission to CSU or who is enrolled in a CSU course. Both on-campus and online students are eligible unless otherwise stated in individual opportunity criteria
- Any international students who are classified as an international student in Australia with either a full unconditional offer from CSU to study in Australia or continuing enrolment as a full-time student at a CSU campus. The exemption is scholarships involving work placement due to citizenship requirements for work purposes.
- Applicants must have an appropriate GPA, undergraduate degree for the master course and ATAR or equivalent for bachelor course study.
- Applicants must demonstration of English proficiency and need to provide evidence of the English Language Proficiency (ELP).
AUSTRALIAN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you wish to be considered for this award, you must begin your study at CSU in 2021. Applicants must start their application to submit through the online application system.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the following- Up to date resume, ATAR or equivalent (If you have left school in the last year), and current GPA (Continuing students only). If your selection criteria involve Local Government Areas (LGA), submit one of the following: electricity bill, phone bill, rates notice, school record and Copies will need to be attached to your online application and provided in PDF or DOC format.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 8, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below